Lip neutralisation (aka lip blushing) is a cosmetic procedure that’s becoming increasingly popular. It is a non-surgical technique that can be used to improve the overall appearance of the lips. The goal of the procedure is to reduce the appearance of lip lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging around the mouth area. In this article, we’ll discuss the pros, cons, and costs associated with lip neutralisation with lip blushing.
There are several on-going concerns with lip blushing is that the procedure can be quite expensive. The cost of the procedure will vary depending on the type of lip blushing used and the area of the lips that need to be treated. Additionally, the procedure can be quite intrusive and may cause some discomfort. It’s also important to note that lip blushing can cause some downtime, and the effects of the procedure may not be permanent. To maintain the results, you may need to top-up the procedure every few months.
- Allergic reactions: Lip blushing involves the use of pigments, which can cause allergic reactions, such as redness, swelling, itching, and burning.
- Infection: If the proper sanitation and sterilisation techniques are not followed, there is a risk of infection.
- Uneven results: The procedure requires a certain level of skill and artistic ability, and an inexperienced technician may not be able to achieve the desired results.
- Permanent results: Lip blushing is a permanent procedure, and it is not possible to reverse the effects.
- Cost: Lip blushing is a costly procedure, and it is not covered by most health insurance plans.
So, why do people do it?
One of the main reasons why people undergo lip neutralisation is because it can help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and allows people to apply their preferred colour to their lips. However, it’s important to weigh the pros and cons and consider the cost of the procedure before undergoing the treatment.
What are the alternatives?
Our natural lip treatment is a better alternative to lip blushing for people who are experiencing lip discolouration due to smoking, genetics, sun damage, and other causes. Unlike lip blushing, our treatment reverses hyperpigmentation, and was clinically developed to provide safe, long-lasting results.
The treatment involves the application of a specialised gel exfoliator that is designed to stimulate the skin's natural healing process. This gel is formulated with natural ingredients that are proven to reduce and prevent hyperpigmentation, as well as improve the overall tone and texture of the lips. The gel is applied over the course of several weeks, and the results are both subtle and long-lasting.
Our lip remedy balm contains active ingredients central to repairing and restoring your lips with its natural and long-lasting results, it is an excellent choice for those who want to restore the natural look and feel of their lips.